- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science (Undergraduate)
- Bachelor of Business (Management + International Business)
- Certificate III + IV in Fitness
- First Aid + CPR
- Certificate III in Sport (Athlete Development Services)
- Certificate of Beginning Coaching General Principles
- Certificate III in Business Administration
Amy’s enjoyment for sport and fitness was evident throughout her life as she participated in a wide range of sports including Touch Football, Athletics, Netball, Football/Futsal, AFL and Tennis, with representative duties in a number of these sports throughout her school years. Special interest in athlete development also saw her complete an additional qualification in this area whilst still in Secondary school.
On completing Secondary studies, Amy directed her energy towards completing a Bachelor of Business but her love for fitness and leading a healthy lifestyle was never far from mind so on completion of her Business degree, she jumped straight into completing her Certificate III + IV in Fitness.
Amy’s passion is simply to assist other ladies to improve their lifestyle and achieve their fitness goals, no matter what their fitness level. Her motivation in assisting female clients stems from her own experiences through illness and injury and the desire for females to adopt a holistic approach to their fitness through healing their mind and their body, in order to be the best possible version of themselves.